Installing Microsoft Office on your Personal Computer
You may use Microsoft Office products online in your web browser by selecting the appropriate icon in the Office Portal. Alternatively, you may install Office 365 on your personal computer.
- It is very important that you uninstall any previous versions of Microsoft Office on your computer before continuing.
- Access the Microsoft Office portal (https://portal.office.com)
- Select the Install Office drop-down located on the right of the page
- From the drop-down options, select Office 365 apps.
- An installation file will be downloaded to your computer. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
10 of 24 people found this helpful.