Change my (or Create new) Password
To create a new password or change your existing password
- Please complete this Change Password Request Form (https://pwdreset.mymbcc.edu.jm)
- If you successfully verify your identity, an email with a reset link will be sent to your Personal Email.
- Click on the link in the email to open the Password reset page.
- Enter your username and new password.
Please pay attention to the rules for setting your new password. Your new complex password cannot be a previous password used at MBCC, cannot contain an identifiable part of your name, requires a minimum of 8 characters and at least three of the following:
• At least 1 capital letter
• At least 1 common letter
• At least 1 number
• At least 1 special character (example: !, *, $, ^, ?, &, @, #,%, etc).
Congratulations you have successfully reset your password.
** The cloud servers will need a little time to update with this new information. Please wait 5 to 10 minutes before attempting to use the new password
10 of 22 people found this helpful.