Activate your iSIMS account
This process is only completed once to verify your identity before providing access to your information on iSIMS.
Open your web browser then go to https://mymbcc.edu.jm
Select Activate Account from the menu the left side of the page
You will be take to a website to Create a new (or Reset your old) password.
Enter the information requested
If you successfully verify your identity, an email with a reset link will be sent to your Personal Email verified in iSIMS.
Click on the link in the email to open the Password reset page.
Enter your MBCC Email address then your new password.
Please pay attention to the rules for setting your new password. Your new complex password cannot be a previous password used at MBCC, cannot contain an identifiable part of your name, requires a minimum of 8 characters and at least three of the following:
• At least 1 capital letter
• At least 1 common letter
• At least 1 number
• At least 1 special character (example: !, *, $, ^, ?, &, @, #,%, etc).
Congratulations you have successfully reset your password.
** The cloud servers will need a little time to update with this new information. Please wait 5 to 10 minutes before attempting to use the new password.
Return to https://mymbcc.edu.jm
Scroll to Staff & Student login located to the right of the page
Select the Microsoft icon. This will take you to the MBCC login page.
Enter your full college email address, then select next
Enter your password, then select Sign in.
- If you username and password combination is accepted, you should be taken into your iSIMS account
- **The fist time you access your iSIMS account, you will be asked to accept the Student Statement of Understanding. Please read the statement carefully. By selecting I Agree, you indicate your intention to abide by the terms and conditions.
- You will be take to the Student Home page. Feel free to explore the options available to you. Inside iSIMS you can register for classes, see your grades, see or make payments, get past exam papers, access library databases and more...
Feel free to contact the IT Helpdesk if you have any issues.
11 of 17 people found this helpful.